Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thursday-Sunday Itenerary

Soooo, Because I am not sure how often I am going to be able to get on my computer during this weekend, even though there is internet in some of the places we are staying, but I wanted to let everyone know what I will be up to.

So we are going to be heading to Blarney Castle tomorrow with the whole group and after we visit there, we will leave from Cork City and head out to killarney, most likely, by bus. In Killarney we will be staying at a place called Paddy's Palace (a hostel located there) Here is the link if anyone is interested: http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Paddy-s-Palace-Killarney/Killarney/309
We will be staying over for two nights there and leaving on Saturday for Doolin, we will also be taking the bus to get there. In Doolin we will be staying at a bed and breakfast called the Killilagh House: http://www.doolin-ireland.com/
Then we will be leaving from doolin to Galway on Sunday and spending some time there.. especially there so I can get my real Claddagh Ring there because that is where it originated. After that stop we will be on our way home back to Dublin in time to get some sleep and have class in the morning. Phew!

1 comment:

  1. Sam: Love reading your posts - it's almost like I'm there in Ireland as well. You're looking for things to do - how about a map somewhere that shows your journey from start to finish so we can see exactly where you have been/are/will be. I think that would be neat. Also, you mentioned the Claddah (a personal favorite - what is better than Love, Loyalty, and Friendship). How about the history of it?? Thanks and enjoy...I know I am!!
    Sandy (work with your mom)

    ReplyDelete