Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 7 & 8: Classes galore! and The 39 Steps in the Theatre

Thursday was not too exciting for me because I needed a bit of time to relax. I had my marketing and sales class in the morning and in the afternoon I took some time to relax while everyone else had class. Later on that night we got the amazing opportunity to see The 39 Steps. This was a British play about one mans life and it was absolutely brilliantly done. Had lots of comical moments and I would definitely suggest getting to see it!!

Friday was the last day before the weekend!!! yay! I had two classes but they were both the design and merchandising class. It was good and a lot of fun. In the afternoon we got to go walking around and went to an exhibit of Masion Martin Margiella who was a brilliant designer. Then we went to the apple store in the city and it was absolutely mobbed. We went to these two places to look and see and gather our reactions about the stores and clothing and everything. It was a really fascinating afternoon. The night was spent trying to plan our our days here and plan out traveling. It was a pain, but we are still working on it :)

Miss you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment