Sunday, August 15, 2010

Days 19-21: Classes, meeting with groups, interviews, GBK, the park and High street

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday weren't the most special days over here in london but they were good. I had Professional and Personal Selling on Tuesday and Wednesday. Both of those classes were great, the teacher is really cool and shows us all these real life videos and stuff to apply some of the ideas he is telling us about. Tuesday was getting groceries and meeting with my group for the other class to come up with our fantastic idea.
Wednesday was relaxing and preparing for interviews as well as going to sit in the park and go visit all of kensington high street because I had not walked it before.







Thursday was Product Promotion and trend reporting, everyone else had class in the afternoon. I prepared for my interview that evening and after that I went to the Gourmet Burger Kitchen. Later that night I wound up having another interview not until 11PM, but it wasn't too bad being so late, I think it went well!

No comments:

Post a Comment