Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 23 and 24: portobello again, Inception, skyping with everyone and their mother, and a bike tour

Saturday of this weekend was portobello market in the morning again. I went this time with Amy in stead of Rachel and Megan because they were in Scotland for the weekend. I had to go back to get more of the trail mix for everyone because we all devoured it! But this time when I went back it was just me buying like seven bags (no joke i really bought seven) and the guy thought I was nuts. I swear he thought they were all for me and kept saying things like "I have never seen anyone buy it in such large quantities" and "make sure you refrigerate it, it can last up to 3 months" even after I told him it was not all for me. Whatever, its delicious! (BTW this picture is oh me actually riding the bike.. i took it :) )


Later that evening I went to go see the movie Inception at the Odeon Theatre up on High Street, not too far from me. It was a great movie and so tricky. Later that night I talked to my mom and donny and just everyone right before it was bedtime.













Today was Sunday and I decided what a better way to spend my sunday than go on a bike tour. I went on the East London bike tour. It took me all past the globe, burough market, over tower bridge, down past other huge buildings, the ugliest building ever called Lloyds, through the working class town, through the actual 1 square mile city of London and down by st. pauls. It was really a great ride and not too intense with a really small group of people. After that it was laundry and shower time tonight as well as some more talking to mom grammy poppy and donny and was supposed to talk to dad too, but I am sure we will catch up tomorrow. Both just so busy. Hope you all had a great weekend. I will add some photos later!

Love and miss you all.. and mom.. 12 DAYS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment