Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 22: Class, coffee, Topshop and interviews

Friday still was not the most exciting day ever because I had class in the morning where we did lots of brainstorming for our project. After class I had to come back to get lunch and speak with Dan Simmons from the Drexel Athletic Center about the position I was going for for Co-op. He was really nice and seemed to love me and really want me to be a part of their team somehow.
I decided that the afternoon before my next interview should be spent getting a coffee and going to the Knightsbridge area for some retail therapy ;) just kidding. So for anyone that does not know, Harrods is in the Knightsbridge area. I went to go in there with my coffee in hand, and apparently you cannot go in there with a drink. So, I walked right out. Did they really think I was going to throw out my fresh coffee.. no way! So instead I walked all up and down the main street until I got back to the Harrods and Topshop area. Topshop was much nicer and let me in with my coffee and so I shopped. I only bought stuff because my mom told me she was taking amy (my best friend since I was two) out shopping before she went off to college in a couple days. So I got a cute sweater and a skirt to make up for my mom not being here :)
After that I came back for an interview with Ritas Franchise Company and stayed in for the night.

1 comment:

  1. I think mom needs to take you back there shopping when she gets over there. A girls day out would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete