Thursday, June 17, 2010

FIrst Day and I am exhausted

Top of the morning to ya!

well really it is my bed time here in Dublin, London and it is only about 6pm over there in the states. I got in with my flight pretty much on time and didn't have too much of a hassle getting through customs and immigration and everything so that was grrreat! I am soo tired because I could unfortunately barely fall asleep on the plane :( yuck but i did get to see parts of Avatar and Leap Year because sleep was nearly impossible. But i know I will make up for it tonight.

Today we pretty much just got settled in to our rooms and then got a mini tour of the city to see where to do some grocery shopping, good local restaurants, pubs, clothing shopping, and other necessities. That was pretty much the whole day and then we went to an early dinner at a restaurant and bar called "the church" haha of course they would call someplace here that. It apparently used to actually be an old church, now turned into bar, but the fish and chips I got were de-lish!!!

Ok well that is enough for now. I am so tired I need to make sure I can get up in the morning for our orientation! Grand!

-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment