Monday, June 21, 2010

Day Five: First Day of Classes

Ello ello!
So today was not anything to exciting, but it was the first day of classes. Today we had Irish History and Irish Politics! woohoo. The history class was very exciting getting to learn about the beginning of the culture here between the celts and the vikings! quite interesting. I also got to learn a little bit about my history (well really only how to say the last name in irish but still) about my possible link to ireland. MacDonald is the last name that I remember being linked to Ireland but I am not totally sure. I think how you spell/say it in Irish is Mac Donail (son of donald?) But I am going to double check that tonight after mom sends me the family tree!! (DONT FORGET MOM!)

Then it was a break for lunch and I got some delicious tortellini from a little cafe on a side street. Then with a full belly and lots of sun from lunch it was hard to stay awake in the politics class. Although once I finally regained consciousness it was quite interesting. And lets just say there is lots to learn in that class. I don't know how I am going to do it!

Well for me it is time for bed once again so I can be fully awake in my studies tomorrow! Sleep tight everyone!

Love and miss you all

No comments:

Post a Comment